Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Our dog Holly. Before and After.





I was going through my email account to clean out the old stuff and I came across these pictures of our dog Holly. We picked her up from an organization called Houston Collie Rescue in November 2007. A nice lady forwarded pictures of Holly at the time she was rescued. I have to say Holly was probably near death. I'm so glad she was found because she is the best dog ever. If anyone is thinking of getting a pet I would totally recommend finding one at a shelter or private rescue organization. I do not regret adopting an adult dog. She was completely trained. She doesn't try to get on the furniture and she waits patiently for Spence to drop food so she can clean up. I've had puppies before and it is so much easier starting with an adult dog. Anyway, that is just my recommendation.

No comments: