Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fun in Liberty!

Ross was working and Sadee had a 3 day weekend. So, I took the kids to visit the fam in Liberty. They had a blast. It was by complete accident that I didn't take pictures at the Shauberger's house, but we had a great time with them. We were able to have birthday cake to celebrate Randal's big 31!!! Sadee and Katie were able to hang out for a while, and Sadee was even able to beat her Uncle Reese up. I really enjoyed over hearing Sadee, Spence and Uncle Robert talking all about Scooby. I was able to put my feet up and talk with Eddie and Cindy while Robert chased Spence around, and believe me that was worth the whole trip. We also had a great time at the Hayes house. Jonathan and Makenzie came over and played for a few hours. I should say Jonathan pulled Makenzie, Sadee and Spence around with the lawn mower. Don't worry I was close by!!! I was able to see the damage from Ike. I believe my parents lost 12 trees in all. Clean up is pretty much done other than the stumps and fence repair. They have worked on the yard every day since the storm left. I'm going to throw in some pictures of our trip to Liberty.






In the following pictures Grandpa was helping Sadee and Spence touch a frog. Sadee expects this event every evening that we are at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Last year a frog jumped right in the middle of Sadee's eyes, so she is a little nervous continuing with this activity.




1 comment:

Shay said...

Sounds like a lot of fun, I thought the frog was a spider, I didn't know they could get up in places like that. And, hello, Spencers hair, soooo blonde. Tell your parents hi for me, your mom is so nice.