It has been a crazy week. I think I'm getting use to our new schedule of school, snack, homework, dinner, baths, and bed. That's my life 5 days a week. Of course I'm not listing all of the running after Spence I do while Sadee is at school. I cherish the 2 - 3 hour nap he takes on most days. He is a very fun active child. Now, moving on to the past weekend. Ross my dear sweet husband told me he was going to wash the cars. I thought that was the sweetest thing, he was going to take time and wash my vehicle. Well, come to find out, he assigned Sadee my car while he washed his. This means I have clean spots on my car while his was left gleaming. I wonder what he would think if I just gave him a half cleaned dinner plate? Well, I won't do that. I'm sure he would point out that if I took the time to come outside with Spence and take pictures that I had time to grab my own sponge and start washing. Which is a good point and probably the truth.
It's been 3 years
13 years ago

1 comment:
The kids are so cute, I want to squeeze Spence's legs soooo bad! What is with the rockin' pacifica and mustang, you guys are awesome! We are still rockin' the van, I know you are jealous. j/k. Miss you.
Post a Comment