I just had to put up some snapshots of Spence. It's hard to explain his personality, so I'm hoping it shines through just a little for everyone to see. The first picture he is sneaking a little left over bday cookie that was sitting just a little too close to him during his dinner.

This next picture is an activity he likes to do when it's nap time. He just thinks it is great fun to climb on his desk.

Then there is the watching TV pose. I'm just not sure how he sits that way, but it works for him.

Lastly this picture is just cute and he knows it!!! He loves to look at himself on the digital camera, but what kiddo doesn't.
2 comments:
You are going to be in trouble with Mr.Spence. He is so cute, makes me miss you.
Spencer is one fine little man.
Post a Comment