I just can't believe my baby is 2!!! We first ate his favorite for dinner, PIZZA!!!! Then we had to convince him it was OK to blow the candles out. Candles are a big NO NO in his world. Next, we ate the cake. Then we gave him his gift, a tool bench with foam wood pieces to work on. Finally, we caught him on the table eating more cake. That's our Spence.
It's been 3 years
13 years ago

5 comments:
TOO CUTE!!! i love it...especially him eating more cake...HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPENCE!
Wow! time flies. I can't believe he is 2 already. cute pictures.
Happy Birthday Spence
I love the cheeks on everyone when he is blowing out the candles, wish we could have been there to celebrate. Miss you!!
I saw those pictures of Spencer turning 2 and for some reason I immediately thought of us both sitting at that hot swimming pool while the kids had swimming lessons! Seems like that couldn't have been two years ago!!!
Hey..we would LOVE to have you guys come over and hang-out. The kids need to get together to play. I'm sorry that we haven't been in touch sooner. Let me know when would work. We're here and aren't going anywhere. Miaja has an early-out this Friday (I know that's probably a little short notice)! Just let me know...Miaja asked if Sadee still lived here. She would love to play. Hope to talk soon.
Post a Comment