Sadee had her school Christmas program on Tuesday night. It was so adorable. The name of it was "Searching for Christmas". Sadee's class sang the Thanksgiving song about a Turkey named Bert. Ross and I failed as parents and left the diaper bag in the car which contained our camera. So you'll just have to trust us that Sadee did a perfect job.
Now, moving on to our little man Spence. I thought I had found the perfect picture moment yesterday. Spence was playing with the beads that were on the tree. He apparently thought it was jewelry so I snapped a picture of it. Well as I put my camera down I realized he was getting a little stressed. The boy had them wrapped around his little neck and couldn't get them off. So parents beware of the Christmas beads!!!! All is well and he didn't hurt himself, but I'm thinking I might take the beads off the tree this year.

1 comment:
So cute, and it looks like you are going to have a great Christmas, I still need to call you after our game of phone tag, I believe that I am it. Love you.
Post a Comment